Danielle Tucker is a sold out follower of Jesus Christ and an international missionary with a heart for the gospel. As an adventurer, God has called Danielle all over the world! Join us as she speaks with us about loving God and loving others.
Cost: $20 per student
What to bring:
-Two pairs of clothes
-Any food required because of a dietary restriction
-One piece swim suit, towel and sun screen for the beach
-Bring a friend
Join us as we attend the Fusion-Bethel concert Friday the 6th!
The cost is $10 per person. Parents are welcome to attend with students! Students must purchase tickets ahead of time at https://www.indwes.edu/youthministry/fusion/
We will be leaving from Community of Hope at 6:15pm.
We are excited to announce our upcoming Lock-In for junior and senior high students!
- Cost for the event: FREE
- Who can attend: Anyone in 6th-12th grade!
- What you need to bring: toiletries, sleeping bag, a friend, and any kind of regular night meds.
During the night, we will be showing the documentary "The Heart of Man". This is a documentary about sexual brokenness told from the perspective of the prodigal son. IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR TEEN TO NOT WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY, WE ASK THAT YOU DO NOT LET THEM COME TO THE LOCK-IN.
This documentary may be found on RightNow Media or simply through google.
All Teens must have a liability release form on file in order to attend the event. You may fill out this form by clicking the button below.
Join our Connect Youth Group for laser tag at LazerX in Fort Wayne!
Here is what you will need to know:
- $13 per person (2 games + 12 tokens)
- 5:30pm- Meet at Community of Hope for pizza.
- 6pm- Leave for LazerX.
- 8:15pm- Arrive back at Community of Hope.
To RSVP, contact Dan Erwin at dan @cofh.com or 231.412.0508. Open to youth, 6th-12th grade.
Join our Connect Youth group downtown Columbia City as we seek to serve and make a positive change in our community!
- Meet at Community of Hope at 9am!
- Wear clothes that you can get dirty in.
- If you have gloves, rakes, or shovels, bring them!
- Bottled water will be provided.
- We will finish by noon.
For more information, or questions, contact Dan Erwin at dan @cofh.com or 231.412.0508.
If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you are invited to join Connect Youth Group as they travel to Michigan for Camp Selah's Teen Winter Camp!
- The Connect Youth Group will meet at the church at 4pm on February 24th. Please pack a small meal and some snacks to take on the trip. The youth group will drive up to Camp Selah in Reading, Michigan to register by 6:30pm. The youth group will return the following day (February 25th) at 10:30pm.
- All participants must RSVP. You can give filled out forms to Dan Erwin along with the amount for the retreat.
To register, download the form at https://www.campselah.org/campers/winter/teens/
For more information, contact Dan Erwin at dan @cofh.com or 231.412.0508.