Community of Hope Church is inviting community vendors to share their products, art work and other goods November 11th 9am -3pm. All proceeds from vendor fees will help fund our Haiti team's mission trip in January 2018. If you would like to learn more about our Haiti mission team and how they serve in Haiti click here.
Vendor Agreement Terms:
* Vendors may set up **Friday evening (10th) from 6-8pm**. Vendors may arrive as early as 8am on market date and out by 5pm on November 11th.
* Individual booth space is $40 or two spaces for $75. Each individual space can fit a 10ft wide table with room for you to stand behind or in front of your table.
*Vendors must provide their own tables, table clothes and are responsible for cleaning up their designated location after event ends. Community of Hope will provide a food and coffee bar, wifi** and event marketing.
*Community of Hope is not responsible for injuries that may occur on church property inside or outside the building. Community of Hope is not responsible for lost, stolen or broken items. No refunds after registration/payment is submitted.
* Vendors have the option of participating in our market wide raffle by donating an item of your choice. Bring donation item Friday the 10th during set up. The raffle basket will be located at the "Haiti information table" during the event. If you donated an item, you will be notified of the raffle winner.
* Vendors will also be emailed a complete vendor list a week before the event. We will not occur duplicate vendors from the same company (ie: two Pamper Chef). Vendor agreements/payments will be taken on a first come first serve basis.
* Vendors wishing to participate in the Fall Pop Up Market must fill out and submit the registration form by October 30th. You will be notified if you have been accepted as a vendor. Within your approval email you will find an online link for payment submission. Registration is not complete until payment is made. Payments must be made in full. No refunds.
Questions? Contact Missy DeWitt @ 260 799 9919 or firstname.lastname@example.org